My instant pot chicken fajita pasta is a perfect mix of Mexican and Italian cuisines. Really simple to make and very tasty.
Instant pot chicken fajita pasta
My instant pot chicken fajita pasta is a perfect mix of Mexican and Italian cuisines. Really simple to make and very tasty.Print Pin Rate
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Medium Chili (roughly chopped)
- 700 g Chicken breast (cut into strips)
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 2 tsp Chili powder I used mild.
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- Season to taste
- 1 Medium Onion (roughly sliced)
- 500 g Pasta
- 700 ml Chicken stock Vegetable stock would also be fine.
- 400 g Tomatoes (tinned)
- 1 Medium Green pepper (sliced)
- 1 Medium Red pepper (sliced)
- 150 g Cheese I used cheddar.
- 200 ml Sour cream
- Add the olive oil to the instant pot and set to saute.
- When the oil is hot add the chili, chicken and all the spices. Season to taste and then add the onion.
- Now add the pasta, stock and tomatoes. Stir together and put the lid on the instant pot.
- Set on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Leave under pressure for another 5 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and add the peppers, cheese and sour cream. Stir together and put the lid back on. leave until the peppers are warmed through (around 5 minutes).
- Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 764kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 597mg | Potassium: 1191mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 2006IU | Vitamin C: 61mg | Calcium: 287mg | Iron: 4mg
Leave a Reply