My instant pot butternut squash chili is a perfect vegan dump and go recipe. Bursting with taste and ready in less than 1 hour.
Instant pot butternut squash chili
- 2 Whole Onions (roughly chopped)
- 6 Cloves Garlic (roughly chopped)
- 1 Whole Chili (roughly chopped)
- 1 Whole Pepper (bell pepper) Any colour.
- 454 g Butternut squash (cubed)
- 400 g Tinned tomatoes
- 400 g Kidney beans (no need to drain)
- 400 g Black beans (no need to drain
- Season to taste
- 150 g Green lentils
- 2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 2 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp Cayenne
- 350 ml Vegetable stock
- 1 Bunch Coriander (cilantro) -roughly chopped
- 2 Whole Lime (quartered)
- 1 Whole Avocado (divided equally)
- Prepare all of the ingredients and add to the pot.
- Stir together and put the lid on. set on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- When the time is up, leave under pressure for another 15 minutes and do a quick release.
- When the pin drops, remove the lid and stir together.
- Serve with the garnish and enjoy!
I hope you have enjoyed my recipe for instant pot butternut squash chili. Please take a look at some of my other vegan recipes:
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please leave them in the box below and I would be delighted to help.