My instant pot honey lime chicken is a quick and tasty meal option. Perfect served over rice or with tacos or burritos.
Instant pot honey lime chicken
Instant pot honey lime chickenPrint Pin Rate
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Whole Limes (juice and zest)
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Chili powder I used mild
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 908 g Chicken breasts Thigh would also work. Add 1 minute to the time under pressure.
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl and thoroughly coat the chicken.
- Leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes, but preferably overnight.
- Add the contents of the bowl to the instant pot and put the lid on. Set on high pressure for 8-10 minutes depending on how thick the breasts are.
- Leave under pressure for a further 8 minutes and then do a quick release.
- If serving with tacos or burritos, shred the chicken and then either air fry for 10 minutes or remove to an ovenproof dish and grill (broil) until crispy on top (for both methods, stir around three times). This will reduce the liquid quantity and really intensify the flavour.
- If serving with rice just serve and enjoy.
Calories: 254kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 362mg | Potassium: 598mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 343IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg
I served mine shredded with wholewheat wraps, hot salsa, sour cream, cheese and coriander (cilantro). They were absolutely delicious.
Leave a Reply