My instant pot cheeseburger pasta is a perfect, speedy weeknight meal. Really tasty and ready in less than 30 minutes.
Instant pot cheeseburger pasta
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Whole Onion (roughly chopped)
- 4 Cloves Garlic (roughly chopped)
- 2 tsp Mixed herbs
- 500 g Minced (ground) beef
- 2 tsp Season all
- 700 ml Beef stock
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 500 g Pasta
- 400 g Tinned tomato
- 225 g Cheese (grated)
- Set the pot to saute and add the oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the onion and fry until softened.
- Add the garlic followed by the mince which should be roughly browned.
- Now add the herbs, season all, beef stock, mustard and pasta. Push the pasta down into the liquid. Now add the tomatoes but DO NOT STIR.
- Put the lid on and set to high pressure for 4 minutes. When the time is up, leave under pressure for another 4 minutes before doing a quick release.
- When the pin drops, remove the lid and add the cheese. Stir together and put the lid back on loosely until the cheese melts (around 2 minutes).
- Remove the lid and stir well together. Serve and enjoy!
To make it more authentic you could serve with your pickles of choice.
I hope you have enjoyed my recipe for instant pot cheeseburger pasta. For some more delicious pasta-based recipes, please check out these:
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please leave them in the box below and I would be delighted to help.