My instant pot pasta puttanesca is an amazing dump and go recipe. Full of flavour and perfect for a weeknight meal. It's vegan friendly as well.
Instant pot pasta puttanesca
My instant pot pasta puttanesca is an amazing dump and go recipe. Full of flavour and perfect for a weeknight meal. It's vegan friendly too.Print Pin Rate
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 900 ml Water
- 500 g Spaghetti (dried)
- Season to taste
- 1 tsp Dried chili flakes
- 1 tsp Garlic powder Alternatively use 3 fresh cloves finely sliced.
- 400 g Tinned tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Capers (drained)
- 2 tbsp Tomato puree
- 150 g Olives (pitted and chopped) Any colour, but I used black.
- Add the olive oil and water to the pot. Snap the spaghetti in half and layer into the water.
- Season to taste and then add all the other ingredients (no need to stir).
- Put the lid on and set to high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Leave under pressure for a further 3 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Stir together and serve. Simple!
To make the dish more authentic, add 50 g of anchovies after the spaghetti, but obviously it would not then be vegan. If all vegan meals were as good as my instant pot pasta puttanesca, I would not miss meat ever!
Calories: 434kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 571mg | Potassium: 428mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 368IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 2mg
Leave a Reply