Welcome to my recipe for instant pot chocolate chip bites. A great way to use your silicone egg bite moulds and really tasty too.
Instant pot chocolate chip bites
Welcome to my recipe for instant pot chocolate chip bites. A great way to use your silicone egg bite moulds and really tasty too.Print Pin Rate
- 140 g Butter (melted) I used salted, but if not add a pinch of salt.
- 140 g Brown sugar White would also work.
- 200 ml Milk I used semi-skimmed (2%).
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 250 g Plain flour (all-purpose)
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 140 g Chocolate chips (milk) Semi-sweet would be good for USA.
- Melt the butter in the microwave or in a pan and then add the sugar, milk and vanilla. beat together for around 1 minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients and gently fold together until the mixture is combined.
- Spray the egg bite moulds with non-stick oil and then add the mixture evenly to the moulds (each one should be around ¾ full). Cover with tin foil.
- Put 200 ml of water into the instant pot and add the trivet. Lower the moulds into the pot and then put the lid on.
- Set on high pressure for 15 minutes. leave under pressure for a further 15 minutes and then remove the lid.
- Carefully remove the moulds. Leave to cool for around 30 minutes and then pop out the mini muffins.
- Eat whilst warm and enjoy!
I stacked 2 silicone moulds to get more muffins, but if you only have 1, half the recipe and leave all the timings the same.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 283mg | Potassium: 103mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 546IU | Calcium: 126mg | Iron: 2mg