My instant pot alfredo chicken is the perfect one-pot meal. Guaranteed to please even the fussiest eaters.
Instant pot alfredo chicken
My instant pot alfredo chicken is the perfect one-pot meal. Guaranteed to please even the fussiest eaters.Print Pin Rate
- 2 tbsp Butter I used salted.
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 700 g Chicken breast Thighs would also work.
- 5 Cloves Garlic (roughly chopped)
- 100 ml White wine
- 600 ml Chicken stock Vegetable stock would also be good.
- 300 ml Double cream Heavy cream for USA.
- 500 g Fettuccini (dried and halved)
- 150 g Parmesan (grated)
- Add the butter and olive oil to the instant pot and set to saute.
- Slice the chicken breasts into strips and season with salt and pepper. Now add them to the pot once it's hot. Roughly brown for around 4 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and add the garlic to the pot.
- Now add the wine and deglaze if necessary. Cook until the alcohol evaporates (around 1 minute.
- Add the stock and cream. Stir together before layering the pasta into the pot. Push the pasta down into the sauce and add the chicken back to the pot.
- Put the lid on and set to high pressure for 5 minutes. Leave under pressure for a further 5 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir in the parmesan.
- When the cheese is melted, serve and enjoy.
Calories: 831kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 243mg | Sodium: 750mg | Potassium: 822mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1135IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 371mg | Iron: 3mg
Leave a Reply