My instant pot beef pasta has become a weeknight family favourite. Really simple to make, super tasty and budget friendly.
Instant pot beef pasta
My instant pot beef pasta has become a weeknight family favourite. Really simple to make, super tasty and budget friendly.Print Pin Rate
- 3 tbsp Olive oil Coconut or vegetable oil would also be fine.
- 1 Large Onion (roughly chopped)
- 4 Cloves Garlic (roughly chopped)
- 500 g Minced beef (ground beef) Turkey, pork or chicken mince would also work.
- Season to taste
- 1 tsp Dried basil
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- 500 g Dried pasta
- 400 ml Pasta sauce I used bolognese, but any tomato based sauce will be good.
- 600 ml Vegetable stock Chicken stock or just water will be OK.
- 2 Medium Peppers (roughly chopped) Any colour
- 100 g Parmesan (grated) Cheddar would also be Fine.
- 300 ml Double cream (heavy cream)
- Add the oil to the instant pot and set to saute.
- When the oil is hot, add the onion and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the garlic and then the mince. Cook until the mince is browned.
- Season to taste and add the dried herbs.
- Now add the dried pasta, pasta sauce and stock. Mix everything together and then put the lid on the pot. Set on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Leave under pressure for another 4 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir through the parmesan and cream.
- When the cheese is melted serve and enjoy.
Calories: 766kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 132mg | Sodium: 1098mg | Potassium: 862mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1514IU | Vitamin C: 39mg | Calcium: 286mg | Iron: 4mg