My instant pot tuna casserole has to be one of the simplest things to make. Super tasty and budget-friendly too. perfect for an easy weeknight meal.
Instant pot tuna casserole
My instant pot tuna casserole has to be one of the simplest things to make. Super tasty and budget-friendly too. perfect for an easy weeknight meal.Print Pin Rate
- 700 ml Vegetable stock Fish stock or just water would also be good.
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 400 g Tuna (tinned) I used tuna in spring water.
- 500 g Dried pasta
- 500 ml Condensed mushroom soup (2 x tins)
- 200 g Frozen peas
- 100 g Cheese (grated) I used cheddar.
- 1 Slice Wholemeal bread
- 50 g Cheese (grated)
- ½ tsp Paprika
- Add the stock, onion/garlic powder, tuna, soup and pasta to the instant pot.
- Stir together and put the lid on. Set on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Leave under pressure for another 4 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and add the peas and cheese.
- Allow the cheese to melt for around 3 minutes.
- If serving with the topping, add the bread, cheese and paprika to a food processor and blitz to a fine crumb. Either sprinkle evenly over the casserole and air fry for 3 minutes or remove to an ovenproof dish and add the topping before grilling (broiling) until the topping goes crispy.
- Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 584kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 1515mg | Potassium: 556mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 3691IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 224mg | Iron: 3mg