My instant pot cheeseburger macaroni is a perfect, easy and child-friendly recipe. Great for a tasty mid-week treat.
Instant pot cheeseburger macaroni
My instant pot cheeseburger macaroni is a perfect, easy and child-friendly recipe. Perfect for a tasty mid-week treat.Print Pin Rate
- 3 tbsp Olive oil Most vegetable oils will be ok.
- 1 Medium Onion (roughly chopped)
- 3 Cloves Garlic (roughly chopped)
- 454 g Minced beef (ground) Turkey would also work.
- 1 tbsp Smoked paprika
- 800 ml Beef stock Chicken stock or water would also be fine.
- 400 g Tinned tomatoes
- 454 g Macaroni Most smaller pasta will work.
- Season to taste
- 375 g Grated cheese
- 100 ml Double cream (heavy for the USA) You could use milk to reduce the calorie content.
- Add the olive oil to the instant pot and set to saute.
- Add the onion and fry until softened (around 4 minutes).
- Now add the garlic followed by the minced (ground) beef and roughly brown.
- Add the paprika, stock, tomatoes and pasta. Stir together and then put the lid on. Set on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Leave under pressure for 3 more minutes and then do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir in the cheese and cream.
- Allow the cheese to melt (around 1 minute).
- Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 807kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 135mg | Sodium: 803mg | Potassium: 1006mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1589IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 527mg | Iron: 5mg