Welcome to my recipe for instant pot shrimp alfredo. One of the simplest and yet tasty recipes you will ever make.
Instant pot shrimp alfredo
Welcome to my recipe for instant pot shrimp alfredo. One of the simplest and yet tasty recipes you will ever make.Print Pin Rate
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic. Roughly chopped
- 100 ml White wine Optional - if not using add extra stock.
- 700 ml Chicken stock Vegetable stock would also be good.
- 200 ml Double cream (heavy cream for USA)
- 454 g Shrimp (raw and frozen)
- Season to taste
- 500 g Pasta shapes
- 100 g Parmesan (grated)
- 200 g Cream cheese
- Add the olive oil to the instant pot and set to saute.
- When the oil is hot add the garlic and cook for around 1 minute.
- Now add the wine if using and cook until the alcohol evaporates (around 1 minute).
- Add the stock, cream and frozen shrimp. Season to taste.
- Add the pasta and stir everything together.
- Put the lid on and set at high pressure for 3 minutes. Leave under pressure for another 3 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir through the parmesan and cream cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 800kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 288mg | Sodium: 1148mg | Potassium: 475mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1068IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 386mg | Iron: 3mg