My instant pot Chinese chicken is so easy to make and really tasty. My family absolutely loved it.
Instant pot Chinese chicken
Delicious and easy instant pot Chinese chickenPrint Pin Rate
- 800 ml Chicken stock Vegetable stock would also work.
- 6 Cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (finely chopped)
- 4 tbsp Soy sauce
- 4 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Chili sauce I used sriracha
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- Black pepper to taste
- 500 g Spaghetti
- 1 large Onion (roughly chopped)
- 200 g Carrots (thinly sliced)
- 454 g Chicken thigh or breast (diced)
- 200 g Cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1 Pepper (any colour)
- 100 g Mange tout Sugarsnap or snow peas would be very similar.
- 100 g Broccoli (florets)
- Sesame seeds To garnish
- Add the chicken stock, garlic and ginger to the instant pot. Set to saute to start the cooking process.
- Add the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, honey, rice vinegar, chili sauce, sesame oil and pepper. Stir thoroughly.
- Break the spaghetti in half and layer over the sauce. Push the spaghetti down (it should be just about covered by the liquid).
- Add the onion, carrot and chicken. DO NOT STIR! Put the lid on the instant pot and set on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Leave under pressure for a further 4 minutes and then perform a quick release. Remove the lid and tease apart any spaghetti that is stuck together (I used a fork).
- Add the cabbage, pepper, mange tout and broccoli. Stir well and put the lid on the instant pot for around 5 minutes to cook the vegetables
- Remove the lid and stir thoroughly. Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 556kcal | Carbohydrates: 88g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 862mg | Potassium: 892mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 6000IU | Vitamin C: 59mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 3mg
Leave a Reply