You will love my instant pot chocolate brownies. Gorgeous, chocolaty and perfect every time.
Instant pot chocolate brownies
Gorgeous, chocolaty and fudgy brownies - perfect every time.
- 100 g Butter I used salted.
- 100 g Brown sugar White or even coconut sugar would be fine.
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 100 g Plain flour All-purpose for USA
- 100 g Cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 100 g Chocolate chips
- Grease a 15cm (7-inch) springform tin with butter and add parchment paper to the base if available.
- Melt the butter in your microwave (around 1 minute). Add the sugar and mix in with an electric hand mixer.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and mix well to combine.
- Stir in around half of the chocolate chips.
- Add the mixture to the springform tin and spread out evenly. Top with the rest of the chocolate chips.
- Place a sheet of kitchen roll over the springform pan and cover with foil.
- Add 300ml of water to the instant pot and then put the trivet in place.
- Make a sling using foil and put the springform tin into the instant pot.
- Put the lid on and set at manual, high pressure for 35 minutes.
- Allow to remain under pressure for around 15 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Remove the springform tin using the sling.
- Serve and enjoy!
We served ours with ice cream, but I'm sure it would be just as good with whipping cream or just topped with icing (powdered) sugar.
Please follow and like us: