You will love my instant pot chocolate brownies. Gorgeous, chocolaty and perfect every time.
Instant pot chocolate brownies
Gorgeous, chocolaty and fudgy brownies - perfect every time.Print Pin Rate
- 100 g Butter I used salted.
- 100 g Brown sugar White or even coconut sugar would be fine.
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 100 g Plain flour All-purpose for USA
- 100 g Cocoa powder
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- 100 g Chocolate chips
- Grease a 15cm (7-inch) springform tin with butter and add parchment paper to the base if available.
- Melt the butter in your microwave (around 1 minute). Add the sugar and mix in with an electric hand mixer.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and mix well to combine.
- Stir in around half of the chocolate chips.
- Add the mixture to the springform tin and spread out evenly. Top with the rest of the chocolate chips.
- Place a sheet of kitchen roll over the springform pan and cover with foil.
- Add 300ml of water to the instant pot and then put the trivet in place.
- Make a sling using foil and put the springform tin into the instant pot.
- Put the lid on and set at manual, high pressure for 35 minutes.
- Allow to remain under pressure for around 15 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Remove the springform tin using the sling.
- Serve and enjoy!
We served ours with ice cream, but I'm sure it would be just as good with whipping cream or just topped with icing (powdered) sugar.
Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 112mg | Potassium: 193mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 304IU | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 2mg