My instant pot dump and go curry is perfect for when you're in a hurry. Full of taste and ready in under 30 minutes.
Instant pot dump and go curry
My instant pot dump and go curry is perfect for when you're in a hurry. Full of taste and ready in under 30 minutes.Print Pin Rate
- 2 Whole Onions (roughly chopped)
- 5 Cloves Garlic (roughly chopped)
- 2 tsp Chili powder I used mild.
- 2 tsp Garam masala
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Ginger
- Season to taste
- 700 g Chicken breast (diced)
- 400 g Tinned tomatoes
- 400 g Coconut milk
Pot in pot rice
- 500 g Basmati rice (rinsed and drained)
- 700 ml Cold water
- 1 Bunch Coriander (cilantro) To garnish.
- If doing pot in pot rice, first rinse the rice until the water runs clear and set aside in a container suitable for the instant pot.
- Add all the other ingredients except the coriander to the pot. Stir thoroughly together.
- Put the tall trivet into the pot and then add the container of rice with added cold water.
- Set on high pressure for 8 minutes and when the time is up, leave under pressure for another 8 minutes before doing a quick release.
- Remove the lid when the pin has dropped followed by the perfectly cooked rice and the trivet.
- Stir and serve over the rice garnished with coriander. Enjoy!
Calories: 603kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 258mg | Potassium: 923mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 535IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 5mg
If you have enjoyed my recipe for instant pot dump and go curry, please take a look at some of my other great curry and dump and go recipes:
- Instant pot chicken ziti
- Instant pot chicken jalfrezi
- Instant pot chicken dopiaza
- Instant pot kedgeree
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please leave them in the box below and I would be delighted to help.
Leave a Reply