My instant pot orange chicken recipe is super simple and tasty. Best of all it only takes around 15 minutes to make.
Instant pot orange chicken recipe
My instant pot orange chicken recipe is super simple and tasty. Best of all it only takes around 15 minutes to make.Print Pin Rate
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil Olive or other vegetable oil would also be good.
- 6 Chicken thighs - diced (skin & boneless) Breast would also be OK.
- 4 Cloves Garlic (roughly chopped)
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- 150 ml Barbecue sauce
- 150 ml Orange marmalade
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- Add the oil to the instant pot and set to saute.
- When the oil is hot add the chicken and garlic. Now brown the chicken.
- Add the soy sauce and barbecue sauce. Stir together and put the lid on the instant pot. Set on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Leave under pressure for a further 7 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Set the instant pot to saute. Remove around 3 tbsp of the sauce and add to the cornstarch. Mix together before putting back in the instant pot.
- Now add the marmalade and stir well together.
- Cook for around 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Serve and enjoy.
We served ours with boiled rice and a garnish of sesame seeds.
Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 638mg | Potassium: 367mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 99IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg