My instant pot taco pasta is a delicious mixture of taco and pasta. It's one of the easiest meals you will ever make.
Instant pot taco pasta
My instant pot taco pasta is a delicious mixture of taco and pasta. It's one of the easiest meals you will ever make.Print Pin Rate
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil Olive oil would also be good.
- 1 Large Onion (roughly chopped)
- 4 Cloves Garlic (roughly chopped)
- 2 tsp Chili powder I used mild.
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- ¼ tsp Cayenne pepper
- Season to taste
- 454 g Minced beef Turkey or pork mince would also work well.
- 400 g Tomatoes (tinned)
- 400 g Black beans (tinned & drained)
- 500 g Pasta shapes I used fusilli.
- 400 g Kidney beans (tinned & drained)
- 800 ml Beef stock
- 200 g Cheese (grated) I used cheddar.
- Add the oil to the instant pot and set to saute.
- When the oil is hot add the onion and fry until softened (around 3 minutes).
- Add the onion and then all the spices. Season to taste and then add the beef.
- Roughly brown the beef and then add the tomatoes, beans, pasta and stock.
- Put the lid on the instant pot and set on high pressure for 1 minute. leave under pressure for a further 10 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir in the cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.
We served ours with a garnish of coriander (cilantro) and some guacamole. If you don't have all the spices a ready-made taco mix will work well.
Calories: 925kcal | Carbohydrates: 104g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 634mg | Potassium: 1438mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 805IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 360mg | Iron: 8mg
Leave a Reply