My quick easy instant pot spaghetti is one of the simplest recipes you will ever make. It’s full of flavour and sure to become one of your household favourites.
Quick easy instant pot spaghetti
Delicious, quick easy spaghetti in a garlic sauce
- 9 Cloves Garlic Finely chopped
- 30 ml Oyster sauce Omit and replace with soy sauce if vegetarian.
- 15 ml Sesame oil
- 50 g Brown sugar
- 60 ml Soy sauce Low sodium would be best
- 400 ml Chicken stock vegetable stock would be fine.
- 400 ml Hot water
- 15 ml Chilli paste (I used chipotle) Hot sauce such as Frank's would be OK.
- 500 g Spaghetti
- Add the finely chopped garlic, oyster sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, soy sauce, stock and water to the instant pot. Whisk together.
- Break the spaghetti in half and spread out in layers (see video). Push down carefully into the liquid.
- Set the instant pot on high pressure for 5 minutes. Allow to remain under pressure for 3 minutes and perform a quick release.
- Separate the spaghetti whilst the sauce thickens.
- Serve and enjoy
This is such a simple recipe and my family request it time and time again. We like to add prawns after the quick release and serve when they have warmed up. The meal can easily be made vegetarian by substituting the oyster sauce and using vegetable instead of chicken stock. Spring onions (green onions) also make a nice topping.
Please follow and like us: