My instant pot banana bread was made using the instant pot crisp, but it could easily be made in the vortex or other air fryer.
Instant pot banana bread
My instant pot banana bread was made using the instant pot crisp, but it could easily be made in the vortex or other air fryer.Print Pin Rate
- Butter (to grease tin) Cooking spray would also work.
- 150 g Plain flour (all-purpose)
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch Salt
- 2 Whole Bananas (ripe and mashed)
- 2 Medium/large Eggs
- 50 ml Milk I used semi skimmed or 2%.
- 50 ml Vegetable oil
- 75 g Brown sugar White would be ok.
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 50 g Walnuts (roughly chopped)
- Grease an 18cm (7 inch) springform cake tin with butter.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the bananas, eggs, milk, oil, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry and transfer to the cake tin.
- Add the trivet to the instant pot with the cake tin on top.
- Put the lid on and set to bake at 160c (320f) for 35 minutes
- Remove the lid and the cake. Place on a rack to cool for around 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 143mg | Potassium: 68mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg
Leave a Reply