My instant pot creamy chicken pasta is a perfect and tasty weeknight treat. Really easy to make and of course, super tasty.
Instant pot creamy chicken pasta
My instant pot creamy chicken pasta is a perfect and tasty weeknight treat. Really easy to make and of course, super tasty.Print Pin Rate
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 4 Cloves Garlic (roughly chopped)
- 200 g Mushrooms (roughly chopped)
- Season to taste
- 2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 454 g Chicken breast (diced) Boneless thighs would work. Just add 1 minute to the time under pressure.
- 600 ml Chicken stock Vegetable stock would also be ok.
- 200 ml Milk (I used semi-skimmed-2%)
- 500 g Pasta
- 200 g Cream cheese
- 100 g Cheese
- 100 g Sundried tomatoes
- Add the oil and butter to the pot and set to saute.
- Add the garlic and fry for around 1 minute.
- Now add the mushrooms and fry until softened.
- Season to taste and add the smoked paprika, chicken, stock milk and pasta. Stir everything together and put the lid on the instant pot.
- Set on high presure for 4 minutes and leave under pressure for another 4 minutes.
- Do a quick release and remove the lid. Stir in the cream cheese, cheese and sundried tomatoes.
- Allow the cheese to melt (around 1 minute) and then serve.
Calories: 743kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 113mg | Sodium: 523mg | Potassium: 1380mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 1205IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 239mg | Iron: 4mg