My gorgeous instant pot ghee is sure to add an authentic nutty flavour to all your favourite Indian recipes and curries.
Instant pot ghee
My gorgeous instant pot ghee is sure to add an authentic nutty flavour to all your favourite Indian recipes and curries.Print Pin Rate
- 454 g Butter I used salted, but unsalted would be better.
- Put the butter into the instant pot and set to saute.
- Cook for around 8 minutes. Check every couple of minutes and when it stops bubbling and turns clear and brown, remove the instant pot inner to a cooling rack.
- Allow to cool for around 30 minutes and then strain into a clean jam jar.
- The ghee will keep for around 6 weeks in the kitchen or longer if kept in the fridge.
- That's it - super simple and guaranteed to improve your curries.
Calories: 3255kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 368g | Saturated Fat: 233g | Cholesterol: 976mg | Sodium: 3242mg | Potassium: 109mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 11345IU | Calcium: 109mg