Welcome to my recipe for instant pot stroganoff. Delicious, healthy, easy and like all my recipes, really tasty.
Instant pot stroganoff
Delishious and easy instant pot stroganoffPrint Pin Rate
- 2 tbsp Butter I used salted.
- 1 Large Onion (roughly chopped)
- 6 Cloves Garlic (finely choped)
- 1 tbsp Parsley (dried)
- 200 g Mushrooms (roughly chopped)
- 908 g Stewing beef Cut into roughly 2cm chunks.
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp Flour Plain or all-purpose.
- 600 ml Beef stock
- 1 tbsp Mustard I used Dijon, but English would be good.
- 3 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 500 g Wholewheat wide noodles (tagliatelle)
- 150 ml Sour cream
- Add the butter to the instant pot and set to saute.
- When the butter has melted, add the onion. Cook for around 4 minutes and then add the chopped garlic. Cook for around 1 more minute.
- Add the parsley and then the mushrooms. Season to taste. Cook for around 2 minutes.
- Add the beef and season to taste. Roughly brown before adding the flour.
- Stir together and then add the stock, mustard and Worcester sauce.
- Put the lid on the instant pot and set the on high pressure for 10 minutes. Keep under pressure for a further 5 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Add the noodles and then put the lid back on. Set on high pressure for 4 minutes and leave under pressure for a further 4 minutes.
- Remove the lid and stir in the sour cream.
- Serve and enjoy.
I made this recipe during the lockdown period of the Covid 19 outbreak. I found the ingredients easy to find and it made a delicious and easy recipe for my family.
Calories: 667kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 187mg | Sodium: 470mg | Potassium: 1178mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 340IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 121mg | Iron: 6mg