My instant pot hamburger stroganoff is a simple fusion of these two classic recipes. Delicious, simple and ready in under 30 minutes.
Instant pot hamburger stroganoff
- Instant pot
- 2 tbsp Olive oil Most vegetable oils will be suitable.
- 1 Large Onion (roughly chopped)
- 3 Cloves Garlic (roughly chopped)
- 454 g Minced (ground) beef
- 225 g Mushrooms (roughly chopped)
- Season to taste
- 2 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 300 ml Cream of mushroom soup
- 850 ml Beef stock
- 500 g Tagliatelle (egg noodles)
- 225 ml Sour cream
- 1 Bunch Parsley To garnish.
- Set the instant pot to saute and add the olive oil. When the oil is hot add the onion and cook until softened (around 3 minutes). Now add the garlic.
- Add the beef and fry until roughly browned. Now add the mushrooms and cook for a further couple of minutes.
- Season to taste and then add the Worcester sauce, mushroom soup and stock. Stir well and add the pasta. Push down into the liquid.
- Put the lid on and set on high pressure for 4 minutes. Leave under pressure for another 4 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir everything together. Add the sour cream and stir in.
- Serve garnished with the parsley and enjoy.
If you have enjoyed my recipe for instant pot hamburger stroganoff, please take a look at some of my other pasta and beef recipes:
- Instant pot broccoli and beef
- Instant pot chicken ziti
- Instant pot shrimp alfredo
- Instant pot spaghetti carbonara
For any comments, questions or suggestions, please leave them in the box below and I would be delighted to help.