My instant pot spaghetti and meatballs is the perfect weeknight dump and go recipe. Full of taste and ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 750 g Meatballs
- 500 g Spaghetti (dried)
- Season to taste
- 750 ml Chicken stock
- 400 ml Pasta sauce Tomato based.
- 400 ml Tinned tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 100 g Parmesan (grated) To garnish.
- Add the oive oil to the pot and swirl around to coat the base.
- Now add the meatballs (they can be frozen or fresh, raw or cooked).
- Snap the spaghetti in half and layer over the meatballs.
- Season to taste and then add the chicken stock.
- Add the pasta sauce, tomatoes and Italian seasoning. Push the spaghetti down into the liquid but DO NOT STIR.
- Put the lid on and set to high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When the time is up, leave under pressure for another 4 minutes and then do a quick release.
- When the pin drops, remove the lid and gently stir everything together. Tease apart any stuck together spaghetti using 2 forks.
- Serve garnished with the parmesan and enjoy!
I hope you have enjoyed my recipe for instant pot spaghetti and meatballs. Please take a look at some of my other Italian-inspired recipes.
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please leave them in the box below and I would be delighted to help.