Welcome to my recipe for instant pot pesto pasta. Delicious, dump and go and vegetarian. All ready in less than 30 minutes.
Instant pot pesto pasta
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic (roughly chopped)
- 1 Whole Pepper (roughly chopped) Any colour will be good.
- 150 g Mushrooms (roughly chopped)
- 200 ml Pesto
- 500 g Pasta shapes I used fusilli.
- 850 ml Vegetable stock Water will also work.
- Season to taste
- 125 g Cheese I used cheddar.
- Add all of the ingredients except the cheese to the pot and stir together.
- Put the lid on and set on high pressure for 4 minutes. leave under pressure for another 4 minutes before doing a quick release.
- When the pin drops, remove the lid and stir together.
- Serve garnished with the cheese and enjoy.
Please make sure the pesto is vegetarian as it can often contain parmesan.
If you have enjoyed my recipe for instant pot pesto pasta, please take a look at some of my other vegetarian and vegan recipes:
- Instant pot broccoli and cheese soup
- Instant pot feta pasta
- Instant pot spinach dal
- Instant pot spaghetti aglio e olio
- Instant pot vegan cheesecake
For any comments, questions or suggestions, please leave them in the box below and I would be delighted to help.